Monday, July 26, 2010

Hodge Podge!

Since I've procrastinated, you guys get to see a whole bunch of pictures from a variety of scenic venues. :) This summer has been awesome so far (humidity and bad hair days aside, lol!). Just this weekend we took Cayleigh to the "Wild West Fest" at the berry farm, where Cayleigh fell in love with a prostitute, I fell in love with fry bread (a mix between a hot donut and heaven), and Phillip got to shoot stuff....so pretty much a typical family weekend for us. :)D Enjoy the pics!
We barely escaped from the raging buffalo! Fortunately, Phillip saved us with his amazing bow shooting skills. If you don't believe me, there were witnesses; Chief Big Feathers, and his wife, Tiny Waist. (They're in the picture and saw the whole thing!)
So proud of herself, and yet confused at the look of horror on mommy's face......

And she's out!

Oh no she didn't! *Snaps fingers in diva fashion*

My man and his little look alike!

Save me mommy!

Horsey!!! Whitney has personally witnessed my transformation into a five year old when any animal life is present. :)
I found him alive, but took him in dead just for the heck of it.
Apparently I knew I was missing before it happened.....
Pose more fitting for an Uncle Same "I Want You!" poster!
Phillip shooting the raging buffalo endangering his family....we were juuusssst cut out of the picture, I swear!
The nice lady prostitute I couldn't detach my daughter from. Awwwww, it's so nice making friends. :)

Hmmmm, what's wrong with this picture?
Ms. Independent....that is, until she turned into a blubber butt during the "shoot out", and the sheriff afterwards tried to give her a sticker badge!
Play date fun! I wrongly thought that slides were meant for going down, but Cayleigh quickly corrected my evil ways.
Awesome room!
Fun with daddy :)
We don't think Cayleigh is growing fast enough,so Phillip likes to stretch her from time to time.
This picture is especially for PaPa Yates, who said that we needed to worry about Cayleigh being grown up when she started to wear her hats backwards. (She put on her ball cap backwards by her own choosing!) Looks like we're in trouble!
Pool fun! (at home)
WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Come and play mommy!!

Going down the slide at Papio Bay and , of course, licking the water as we go!
Let me gooooo!!!!!!!























No comments: