Wednesday, December 2, 2009

She Stands!

Cayleigh has been standing for about a month now! I'm so proud of my baby girl!


Standing!
About to be distracted away from standing, lol!

Noooo Mommy!!!! You have coooooties!!
She has conquered the rainforest....almost. :)

Playing with the tiger .

Being tickled!


Crazy girl was attempting to fit the entire play set in her mouth!


Recovering from the fall...you can see she's devastated!


And a new era begins.....


I find her like this pretty much after every nap time and first thing in the morning. Either this, or I find her gnawing on the crib like a rabid animal and banging the rails with her hands making "music". Of course, when caught in the middle of it, she simply turns her head and flashes one of those melting smiles at me as if to say, "What mommy? I thought that my crib was meant for this! What's that you say? Sleep? But this is so much more fun!" :) Gotta love her!


A favorite activity: Fingerpainting with food coloring and rice cereal. She's gotten so into it now that it's more like "whole body" painting, so I strip her down to her diaper and let her at it! She has SO much fun!


See? Hog Heaven!


Rice Cereal Angels! Kind of like snow angels, but much, much messier!




No comments: