Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter!

This was Cayleigh's first Easter! I was so excited to do all the things for her that my parents did for Daniel and I when we were kids (and continue to do for us as adults!). I took lots of pictures to remember the day with, and here are a select few of them. We decided to do Easter dinner at my parents house on Saturday night with my brother, Shelly (his wife), and my good friend Whitney. We did a fun egg hunt, followed by a delicious dinner and my mother trying to trick Daniel and I into liking something with Coconut for desert. A fruitless effort I might add. Sorry, Mom!
The pictures are in reverse order of events. The pictures of her Easter egg hunting and playing in her cute Easter dress are from Saturday night; the pictures of her in her PJ's playing with what the Easter Bunny brough are from Easter morning with just Mommy. :)

Awwww, sweet hugs on her easter lamb!
Laughing at "Yogi the Easter Bear" playing on dvd.

ARRRRRRRRGGGG, it's CAY-ZILLA!!!!!


I Love You, Mommy!

Rifling through the Easter Basket. The eggs are filled with Cheerios. :)


What did the Easter bunny bring?!


Laughing at Uncle Dan



Chasing Mommy :) And Whitney laughing at us!


SCORE! We're not sure what she scored, but she seems to think that she has!


I finally snapped a shot before she ripped her bunny ears off her head!



Schooling Uncle Dan with her mad Easter egg hunting skills, lol!

Cayleigh with her Manslaves. *Sigh* What will I do with her when she's a teenager?!


Yes, you may have the honor of holding my egg. There, there now, don't gush; you deserve it.

Putting eggs in basket.....taking eggs out basket.....putting eggs in....out...in...out :)D


The first egg! And it rattles!


Isn't she just precious?! She had little pink tights and white patent leather mary janes on to complete the ensemble. :)














No comments: