Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cayleigh Loves Daddy :)

Oh yes, she knows she's not leaving here empty handed!

Mission Complete! :)


"Cleaning" Dada Bear for Cayleigh.

Dada Bear pre-stuffing! Oh, and Cayleigh pretending she doesn't know me while Phillip not-so-secretly thinks outloud that I'm a dork. :)

Cayleigh just happy to be loved!



I hope this post brings a smile to the person who most needs it (AKA Daddy). A couple of weeks ago Phillip and I took Cayleigh to Build-A-Bear so that she and Daddy could build a very special bear together, now named "Dada Bear". Cayleigh had a great time, and Phillip picked out the perfect bear for his little booger butt. She loves her Dada Bear, b/c everytime she squeezes its little paw a voice recording of Phillip talking to Cayleigh plays. I wish you could see how big she smiles everytime she hears his voice! Here's the pics of that day. We Love You Daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute, and such a fun idea. I think we'll have to do that for our little man before Curtis leaves.