Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Baby's Famous! :)

Once you read this post, you MUST go to

..................bezyphotography.com.....................

Why you ask? Because our beautiful Cayleigh Joan had her pictures recently taken at Bezy Photography in Olde Town Bellevue, and Tim (the photographer) thought she was so lovely that he had to use her pictures on his website. I gave him permission to do so, and thought that maybe one of them would get used, but he put up a whole slew of pictures of her! It may be silly, but I'm so proud of her, LOL! Don't worry family, we ordered some wallets that I'll be mailing out once we recieve them.
If you live here in Papillion or Bellevue, I loved Bezy Photo. and as you can see, they did a great job! You can email them for a "friends and family" coupon if you want to get some pictures done yourselves.
PS. I believe you're obligated this ONE time to leave a comment on this post (preferrably after you see the pics!) :)

4 comments:

Rita S said...

The pics are beautiful. My favorite one is on the bench playing with her shoe. They are all lovely.

Whitney B-heart said...

Beautiful!!!! Good job Cayleigh!

Unknown said...

By the way that last comment was from Katie Kinney. Figured you might not know who Katherine was. :)

MA said...

Hey You (Katie!). How's little Caleb doing?!