Sunday, April 19, 2009

Going Home!!!




Here's some pics of us going home as a family of three :). Cayleigh looked mighty fashionable in her hot pink hoodie and pants, and the nurse said it was the first time she'd ever sent a mom home wearing a pencil skirt, lol! Oh, and Phil and I soon discovered that having your baby in the car exponentially increases road rage :). I don't believe there was a single competent driver on the road today :) We're very glad to have survived the drive, though, and extremely happy to finally be home! Now the real work begins....

3 comments:

Holli said...

I know what you mean about driving with a baby! :) You look GREAT!!! She is SO adorable, Mary Anne! I can't wait to see more pictures! I hope you get some good rest tonight. I'm praying for you!!
Love,
Holli

Anonymous said...

She is so precious. I love the hot pink. You make such a cute little family. YAY!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! How are you all doing?